Instructions to Reviewers:
- Download a copy of the form (see below) and save it to a convienient location on your hard drive.
- Fill in all requested information. The recommendation must specify whether the acquisition should go forward or not. If the recommendation is that the acquisition should not go forward, then an explanation is required.
- Save the file with the following naming convention:
The file name itself should be comprised of the project name and the review date in the format yymmdd.
- Send the completed form to reviewee and store a copy of the completed form in Q:\departmentalacquisitionfynn.
- Click here to download a copy of the form in Microsoft Word format
- Click here to download a copy of the form in plain text format
Tufts University Policy on IT Acquisitions - Review Form
Explanation: (required if the recommendation is that the acquisition should not go forward)