1. Click Start > Settings > Control Panel. The Control Panel dialog box will appear on the screen.
2. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon. The Add/Remove Programs dialog box will appear on the screen.
3. Scroll down the list of installed programs and select the entry for VanDyke Software SecureCRT 4.0 (Note: Older versions may use different titles)
Click the Change/Remove button.
4. The uninstallation process will begin. Click OK when prompted.
5. The application has been removed from your hard drive. Close all open windows and return to the Desktop.
Return to the SecureCRT page .