|Installation & ID | Interface Basics | Making Calls | Sharing Applications | Support |
Sharing Applications using Movi
The toolbar has a button on it used to share applications.
If you do not see the toolbar, move your cursor over the video window and the toolbar will re-display.
Be sure to have any applications you wish to share running before placing a call.
To start sharing you application:
- Click the share application button. You will be presented with available, running applications on your computer.
- Click on the application you wish to share.
The application will open in a smaller panel than the panel showing how you appear to others. To change the priority of the two windows, double-click the smaller window. It will swap to become the larger panel in the display, and the larger panel will swap to become the smaller panel in the display.
Tip: If you have problems with resolution of the shared application, try muting your video to increase the available bandwidth to the application sharing video.
- When you are done sharing the application, simply select the share application button again.
The open application will display once again.
Click the button to stop sharing your application.
Ending Your Videoconference
To exit Movi you must do one of the following:
• Right-click the Movi icon in your Windows Task Tray and select exit.
• Use the menu in the upper left corner of the Movi application to sign out.
• Closing the Movi application window by clicking the X in the window's upper right corner.
Note that clicking the X in the video window's upper right corner does not close the application. It only minimizes Movi to the Windows Task Tray, leaving it running.